 Star Wars / 8190
Re: Dear mr lucas...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 14:53:01 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Wilson writes:
...Please put a dark skinned actor in an important role in episode 2,
then TLG wont be able to avoid the race question.

Well Jonathan, I won't go into the race thing again (we already did that a
couple months ago), but I do know for almost certain that Samuel L. Jackson's
Mace Windu will be a major character in Ep. II.  And there might be more, who
knows...let's just keep our fingers crossed that lego thinks long and hard
about this one...
-Chris