 Star Wars / 804
Re: new trailer - A MUST SEE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 17:05:57 GMT

I didn't like the trailer that much, because coputer graphics are so
predominant that it looks like an animated cartoon show featuring live
actors (some of them). It doens't have that convincing realism of the
sequels.

Also, I regret that there seems to be more characters, lightsabers & fantasy
and less space ships, troopers & blasters, which doesn't lend itself so good
to LEGO modelling as the sequels. Unless TLG comes up with a majestic city
build set.

Eric