 Star Wars / 805
804  |  806
Subject:
Star Wars in Canada Wohoooo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 19:24:11 GMT

Hi every one I pass be Zellers this morning (in Montreal) and there was 3 Tie
fighter that were just placed on the shelf. I bought 1 and built it before
comming to work (not a single piece missing). Hey there is some new piece that
are real nice like the latching joint. Will do other Zellers and TRU tomorrow
trying to find the other sets.

Look like we were not forgotten in the snow :-)

Martin