 Star Wars / 755
Re: new trailer - A MUST SEE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 23:26:55 GMT

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 22:01:14 GMT, Justin M. Kopp uttered the following
profundities...
you can find many mirror links to the new trailer for episode one at
http://www.countingdown.com/

i just watched it myself and am still awe struck.  no spoilers in it,
just more amazing cut-scenes.

im off to watch it a few more times!!!

--justin

And I was hoping to get some sleep tonight. At least the mirror
I chose is a blisteringly fast (for me, anyway) connection....
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/