 Star Wars / 8031
Re: Episode 1 sets for 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 19:16:24 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Mark Sandlin writes:
Queen's Starship.

Chrome brick service pack.

'nuff said.

It would be nice, but if a Queen's Ship is made, I expect it'll be light grey,
like the front of the Naboo Fighter.

eric

Actually, the more I think about it the more I think it will be made out of a
silver version of the color C3PO was cast in.  It just makes sense.  While
this wouldn't be nearly as cool as chrome, it would certainly be better than
the light grey.

Either that or we'll get a ship made out of red, yellow, and blue bricks with
a whole bunch of shiny silver stickers... <G>  yech...

-Bryan