 Star Wars / 8029
Re: Episode 1 sets for 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 19:09:42 GMT

Queen's Starship.

Chrome brick service pack.

'nuff said.

~Mark

In lugnet.starwars, Rex Young writes:
Hi everyone, I think their should be some cool episode 1 sets made in • 2001.  I
think they should do a jedi council set, with all 12 jedi council members
sitting around in a little round room.  I also think they should make a • couple
of the Neimoidians like the Viceroy and his sidekick...lol.  They should • also
make a queen minifigure, and her handmadiens.  They should also • make two
Droidekas (destroyer droids) that come in a pack together.  I would also • like
to see Watto made into a minifig, and some sandpeople.  I also wanted • some
Stormtroopers made for the trilogy, and a sandcrawler.  I think that the • death
star sets would be very cool, when and if they made them...=o)