 Star Wars / 7963
Re: 1 problem with click-hinges
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 12:31:59 GMT

That's correct. Just take the brown RockRaiders cockpits, they use
click.hinges as well and I'm sure there are a couple more of these planned.

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
P.S.: Note that I usually reply slow...
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de

Dave Johann <hardcoredj@techie.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
FwACIA.1qu@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.starwars, David Simmons writes:
Hey all,

I love the Star Wars line for the most part, and the click-hinges are • really
terrific.  The only problem is that the click-hinge attachments on the
cockpit pieces prevent them from being connected to other smoke colored
clear pieces because they attach with hinge fingers.  I'd love to be able • to
make a jet fighter cockpit with the X-Wing hinge and the canopy extension
from the Slave 1!  Here'e hoping we see more smoke colored clear pieces • in
the future.

Dave

--
"There is no end, no beginning.  There is only the infinite passion of
life."  -Federico Fellini

Here's a thought...what if the cockpit is the first of a line of new • click-hinge
products? TLG doesn't always release the full line all at once, they often • put
'test pieces' out there to see how well received they are. Perhaps cockpit
extensions are in the works...you just never know.

-Dave