 Star Wars / 8134
Re: 1 problem with click-hinges
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 17:21:57 GMT

What set was the wind back motor in??

Chris

From: "Steve Burge" <steveb@ubistudios.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 16:02:22 GMT
To: lugnet.starwars@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: 1 problem with click-hinges

Here's a thought...what if the cockpit is the first of a line of new • click-hinge
products? TLG doesn't always release the full line all at once, they often • put
'test pieces' out there to see how well received they are. Perhaps cockpit
extensions are in the works...you just never know.

Well, I just bought #5935 (New adventurers dino-island plane thingy) and it
uses click-hinges for the wings... I bought some rock-raiders stuff this
week, and they used click-hinges too (Big huge horrible base plate for the
Bulldozer thingy though, grrrr). No click-hinges on the Lego-racer stuff I
bought (But a cool wind-back motor, which everyone in the office has had a
play with :)

Steve