 Star Wars / 8133
Re: 1 problem with click-hinges
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 16:56:39 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Kerry Raymond writes:

Yes, I think click-hinges should be seen as user-configurable angle-piece
rather than as an opening/closing mechanism.

Kerry

I have to agree.  Who else has seen the AAT (7155)?  The click hinges used on
the hatch and gun turret are pretty much useless for playability.  They are
too stiff and the attached pieces pull off rather articulate the hinge.
Fortunately, this is so far the only time I think they've gone overboard (at
least with the SW line) with the new hinge when an old style one would have
been better.  Don't get carried away TLC.

John