 Star Wars / 7962
FW: UCS T/I
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 10:11:12 GMT

-- (Gary E. Blessing)--
mugin@mosquitonet.com
http://www.homestead.com/lego_jedi_mugin/STARWARS.html

"All in all I'm just another brick in the wall"

----------
From: "Gary Blessing" <mugin@mosquitonet.com>
To: "lugnet.starwars@lugnet.com"
Subject: Re: UCS T/I
Date: Mon, Jun 19, 2000, 2:10 AM

----------
From: "Thad Jantzi" <watto21@yahoo.com>
To: lugnet.starwars@lugnet.com
Subject: UCS T/I
Date: Sun, Jun 18, 2000, 5:55 PM

     Well, I found the Tie Interceptor at my local TRU this morning (along
with the MF) and against the advice of my banker I had to get it. (And believe
me, I'll be playing with it a lot this next couple of weeks when I have no
food in my fridge!) I have to say this set rules. Plain and simple. And not
only does it rule, now I finally have all the black wing pieces I need to do a
proper MOC Tie Fighter (and bomber!)
     Hopefully I'll pick up that Millenium Falcon in the next few weeks too,
if I can somehow finance it... (student loans, perhaps?)

- respectfully yours, Thaddeus R. A. Jantzi

P.S. My (up until now) NLSO has made her first foray into building out of
Lego, (a SW ship, no less!), she constructed a rather decent Tie Fighter, and
has requested that I notify everyone on Lugnet so that they can go see it...

http://myweb.mortimer.com/~tjantzi/lego.html

hey I think its great regaurdless of it being her first model,its exelent!!!

By the way could you put up some pics of the inside and outside of the wing,
so that I can posibly copy the ship?