 Star Wars / 7734
Re: An idea for SW minifig packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 19:14:40 GMT

Mike Petrucelli wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Matthew Teets writes:

Actually, if memory serves me correctly an AT-AT contains exactly 2
stormtroopers and 1 officer (actually, from the movies, I think both the
walkers do) in the pilot area.

They contain two AT AT Pilots and an officer.  And you only see the cockpit of
one, and it has General Veers- so it might just be a command craft, they might
not all have officers in the cockpit.

Um... An All Terrain Armored Transport (AT-AT) hold either 40 storm/snow/sand
whatever troopers or 2 AT-STs.

I think they mean in the cockpit area up front, but imagine how cool it would be if
they did make an AT-AT with 40 stormtroopers!

Toki