 Star Wars / 7712
Re: An idea for SW minifig packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 04:06:11 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
"Andrew Dowle" <dowlea@rat-race.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Jason Brown writes:

Mychal Zimny wrote:

How's this?  An Imperial pack with an Imperial officer or two and a whole • bunch
of stormtroopers for them to command.  Any thoughts?

I'm thinking anything in this relm will be like the recent 3-packs, so
it would be one officer and exactly 2 stromtroopers.  A posibility for
next year, perhaps?

Only likely to happen after they've first released a mid/high priced SW set
with stormtroopers in.
I'm guessing it will be a not-to-scale minifig scale star destroyer.

...Nah. that would be too drastically out of scale even for lego. Maybe a • shuttle or a
blockade runner (way cool) or perhaps something from alternate/non-movie • sources like an
assault craft (not as cool, but still cool)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

As cool as a blockade runner would be, Lego could never do it.  At minifig
scale it would have to be about 375 studs long.  However, I would really like
to see an Emperor's Shuttle.  It would give them an excuse to put the Emperor
in a set.