 Star Wars / 7605
    Re: Another one of those 'what's wrong with TPM' posts —Erik Olson
   (...) I said I'd never seen any statement to that effect--from an official source like Lucas or Kurtz talking about the early story (and I've seen a few of those types of interviews.) Besides, Obi-wan made everybody think otherwise, and that's the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Another one of those 'what's wrong with TPM' posts —Eric Joslin
     (...) I've seen and read several interviews with Lucas where he says that the original trilogy was written as one story (there was only one Death Star, though). Obi-Wan has his own reasons for lying to Luke. They should be obvious, if you think (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Another one of those 'what's wrong with TPM' posts —Bryan Hodges
   I just want to state that based on Obi-Wan's reaction when Luke asks him how his father died that we can assume that Lucas always intended Vader to be Luke's father. He kind of has that "searching-for-an-explanation" look on his face. Obi-Wan KNOWS (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Another one of those 'what's wrong with TPM' posts —Scott Arthur
   (...) I am not so sure about this. The flirtation between Luke and his sister, them looks ill-advised... given that SW was a kid's film. Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Another one of those 'what's wrong with TPM' posts —Eric Joslin
   (...) his (...) The sister thing *was* thrown in. Between Episode IV and Episode V being filmed, Mark Hamill was in a motorcycle accident. Besides necessitating the addition of the Wampa scenes (to explain the new scars, and the change in his face (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)