 Star Wars / 7492
Re: (Work in Progress) - Millenium Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 20:23:30 GMT

In lugnet.build, Dan Jezek writes:
http://www.aloha.net/~danjezek/falcon.html
It was built out of spare parts.  It isn't completely finished.  I'm toying
with the idea of putting it on eBay.  Would anyone be interested?

If those are spare parts, what were the parts you were intersted in?!?
Great job,
--Bram