 Star Wars / 7484
Re: (Work in Progress) - Millenium Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 12:54:11 GMT

In lugnet.build, Dan Jezek writes:
Folks,

Here is a product of 3 months worth of parting out 10 copies of most of the
Star Wars sets:

http://www.aloha.net/~danjezek/falcon.html

It was built out of spare parts.  It isn't completely finished.  I'm toying
with the idea of putting it on eBay.  Would anyone be interested?

SPARE PARTS ? It took me all my grey plates and bricks to build mine. I even
bougth some extra sets and parts from some brick-dealers on the internet ;)

I like the way you have done the top-back of the falcon with all the fuselages
(?) and technical stuff. The interrior looks even cooler. Is this a toilet I
can see ?

Is it 10 copies of each set ? I guess I have to collect some more... I don´t
think you´ll get all the money it had cost you if you put it on ebay. But on
the other hand: who knows ? It would be very interesting.

Where is the cockpit ? Funny to see you worked the other way round: when I
started building I finished the cockpit first, landing gear second and then
teh rest.

Great Work Dan ! Please finish your model before selling it (and give us more
pictures :)