 Star Wars / 745
  new trailer - A MUST SEE

you can find many mirror links to the new trailer for episode one at (URL) just watched it myself and am still awe struck. no spoilers in it, just more amazing cut-scenes. im off to watch it a few more times!!! --justin (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new trailer - A MUST SEE

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 22:01:14 GMT, Justin M. Kopp uttered the following profundities... (...) And I was hoping to get some sleep tonight. At least the mirror I chose is a blisteringly fast (for me, anyway) connection.... (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new trailer - A MUST SEE

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 23:26:55 GMT, Richard Dee uttered the following profundities... (...) Finally got it this morning on the 5th attempt. (Be it a bad mirror copy or bandwidth or whatever, I always seem to lose it at the 3MB mark!) Downloaded it at (...) (26 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new trailer - A MUST SEE

(...) I saw it Friday, in the theater (1). Way cool. The movie is looking better and better. BTW Richard, for those big downloads, I recommend you try a program such as Getright. It allows you to resume a broken download (as long as the server has (...) (26 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new trailer - A MUST SEE

(...) Wasn't that the computer game with Mark Hamill? Steve (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new trailer - A MUST SEE

(...) Sure was/is. I still have floppies of Wing Commander 1 and 2 as well as Wing Commander:Privateer. 3 and 4 moved towards being Interactive Moivies, with Mark Hamil(1) doing a lead voice. (i think this is better than Carrie Fishers(2) role in (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new trailer - A MUST SEE

I didn't like the trailer that much, because coputer graphics are so predominant that it looks like an animated cartoon show featuring live actors (some of them). It doens't have that convincing realism of the sequels. Also, I regret that there (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new trailer - A MUST SEE

(...) The only computer game that I have liked Mark Hamill in would be Lucas Arts' "Full Throttle". Never would have guessed it without seeing the credits. Lost in Space was horrible. Wing Commander isn't a whole lot better, though it is not quite (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new trailer - A MUST SEE

On Sun, 14 Mar 1999 03:41:30 GMT, Terry K uttered the following profundities... (...) Thanks! Ironically, I had discovered the next day a program called Gozilla. That also enables re-retrieving broken downloads. It also enables me to do (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)