 Star Wars / 7291
    Re: SW mini-fig 3-pack OFFICIAL set numbers —Eric Joslin
   (...) ...probably an error by the marketing department, however. I doubt the actual set will ship with a photo of the Emperor for Luke's stand. I wouldn't recommend buying it hoping there's a mistake, you'll probably be disappointed. I'm anxiously (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: SW mini-fig 3-pack OFFICIAL set numbers —Andrew Pruette
   (...) It is possible they intend for it to be Luke standing in front of the Emperor to make it a sort of movie "mini-scene." I don't think they meant the photo of the Emperor to be a depiction of the minifig in front of the photo, since five of the (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: SW mini-fig 3-pack OFFICIAL set numbers —Coby Bassett
    It seems to me that they (marketing) made a mistake by switching the cards between Luke and the Emperor. The throneroom scene that is behind the Palpatine fig would work well for Luke because that's where the final showdown occured between him and (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: SW mini-fig 3-pack OFFICIAL set numbers —James Simpson
   (...) Nevertheless, they could mix in a SW enthusiast in the marketing team. These kind of errors really annoy me - just like last night - I'm watching a PBS special that displays a graphical map with Alexandria, Egypt about as far west as Morocco, (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)