 Star Wars / 7249
Re: Imperial Droids
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 13:19:01 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Aaron West writes:

I feel like my head was bit off like a Tootsie Pop.  I repeat, perhaps my
message was misunderstood, and I am sorry to ruffle so many feathers.

I'm sorry.  Perhaps I was a bit short yesterday.  I certainly didn't mean to
bite your head off (although tootsie pops are delicious- well, except for the
orange ones, orange and chocolate are just plain nasty together).

My main point was merely that the lugnet.starwars group charter allows for
discussions of anything Star Wars fanboy-ish, whether it's discussion of the
movies, Hasbro toys.  That's all.

eric