 Star Wars / 7245
Re: Imperial Droids
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 03:18:37 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Sandlin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Aaron West writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Mark Sandlin writes:
Back in the old days, he was called "Death Star Droid." There's also • the
venerable mouse droid (berr berr bupbup)

See this page for pics of the new action figs.

http://www.toymania.com/news/swnew7_98.shtml

~Mark

You know, those figures are not new.  They are at least a year and a half • old,
and not in production any more.

They are "new" compared to the 20 + year-old version that used to inhabit
my toybox as a lad.

Also they are not LEGO products, and don't have anything to do with • LEGO.
They are Hasbro action figures.  Does this really belong on a LEGO fan • site as
a main topic?  I am trying not to be nit-picky, but it kind of derails
discussion groups IMHO.  You might want to relocate these questions • to a Star
Wars Action figure fan site (such as rebelscum, or yakface's realm), if • you
want more responses.
Happy building,
Aaron

Ease down.

It's called a "picture reference." Some of us use them as a _reference_
for building our own LEGO creations or custom minifigs. I often visit
NON-LEGO (gasp!) websites to get pics for things I want to build. In that
sense, it's certainly relevant. If you don't personally find it relevant then
just move on to the next post.

Sheesh.

~Mark

Lordy, lordy, lordy.
I feel like my head was bit off like a Tootsie Pop.  I repeat, perhaps my
message was misunderstood, and I am sorry to ruffle so many feathers.  I was
(if you care) trying to be helpful and was perhaps a little to vaguely obvious
(?).  Forgive a worn out brain for the inability to get a point clearly
accros.  Don't expend so much energy over lynching me yet, I hardly asked for
it.  I only wanted to suggest that other collector web sites may have more
trading partners than those of us who spend most of our disposable cash on
other forms of plastic playthings.  And they are probably easy enough to call
old when they are out of production, distribution and were not readily
available for purchase from retail anywho.  Really, I forgot that there has
not been a good fight here on lugnet for a looonnng time now, I should have
known better.
Repectfully,
Aaron