 Star Wars / 7241
Re: Imperial Droids
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 01:26:07 GMT

You guys are starting to sound like kids. And no, you can't say that back to
me, cause I am a kid. For the record, I know what you meant mark, and to be a
bit more helpful, they don't (unfortunately) make lego droids like that =(
But, Im sure you could make a mouse droid w/ 2 one by two slope peices and a
1x2 computer peice on top of it. And, in the event that he did mean hasbro
figures, you guys don't need to jump on him and start a flame war. After all,
those are for half-life/starcraft forums! (The good ones at least =) )