 Star Wars / 6924
Re: Update to website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 12:42:31 GMT

Ryan,

I love the Star Wars stuff you have up!  It looks amazing - make sure to let us
know when the dat file for the AT-PT is available, I think it looks magnificent.
I'd like to put one of those together, and have an imperial walker for every
occasion (well, except for the MT-AT (?? or is it AT-MT?), which I'm not too fond
of).  I love the use of the technic semi-axles as the main guns ... a great model,
all things considered!

Any chance we'll get a .dat file for the Hummer, too?  I was amazed by how great
it looked in the various camoflauges you show on the page.  I'd love to throw one
together in green and brown, or urban gray/dark gray.  Or tan and brown ... ahh,
the possibilities, it looks great!

Oh, and I think you specifically were referring to me with respect to the
"Imperial Troops" in Episode 5.5 ... that was actually the brainchild of Dave
Eaton.  He took some great pics of  Imperial forces descending out of the bowels
of his AT-AT (gastrointestinal metaphors amuse me :)  I'd love to take credit, but
it's not mine to have ;)

Keep it up, Ryan!  I can't wait to see more!

shaun

Ryan Dennett wrote:

I have recently made a few changes/updates to various parts of my website. I
added pictures for Star Wars Episode 5 1/2 (Shaun Sullivan make sure you check
it out :) )
I made some changes to the Legofield Fire Company pages and added some new
trucks.
For more detailed and exact details, see
www.sensiblepc.com/dennett/lego/what's.htm
Please LMKWYT

Thanks & enjoy
Ryan

ps I plan to make more changes when I get the time, so obe on the lookout for
more announcements