 Star Wars / 6925
Re: Update to website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 17:01:54 GMT

Star Wars 5 1/2?

Are you talking about Shadows of the Empire?

Which of your creations are you referring to?

I'm confused.

~Mark

P.S. It's AAT. The Droid transport is MTT.

In lugnet.announce, Ryan Dennett writes:
I have recently made a few changes/updates to various parts of my • website. I
added pictures for Star Wars Episode 5 1/2 (Shaun Sullivan make sure • you check
it out :) )
I made some changes to the Legofield Fire Company pages and added • some new
trucks.
For more detailed and exact details, see
www.sensiblepc.com/dennett/lego/what's.htm
Please LMKWYT

Thanks & enjoy
Ryan

ps I plan to make more changes when I get the time, so obe on the • lookout for
more announcements