 Star Wars / 6926
Re: Update to website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 17:08:51 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Ryan,

I love the Star Wars stuff you have up!  It looks amazing - make sure to let • us
know when the dat file for the AT-PT is available, I think it looks • magnificent.
I'd like to put one of those together, and have an imperial walker for every
occasion (well, except for the MT-AT (?? or is it AT-MT?), which I'm not too • fond
of).  I love the use of the technic semi-axles as the main guns ... a great • model,
all things considered!

I'm going to try to add some dats for the new fire trucks, so I'll try to get
that up along with them. Did you get a chance to see it when my parents & I met
you, Dave, & Eric at the Construction Site last Nov? I know I showed it to
Eric.

Any chance we'll get a .dat file for the Hummer, too?  I was amazed by how • great
it looked in the various camoflauges you show on the page.  I'd love to throw • one
together in green and brown, or urban gray/dark gray.  Or tan and brown ... • ahh,
the possibilities, it looks great!

I'll try to do the same here. Yes, I also thought the camo came out well.

Oh, and I think you specifically were referring to me with respect to the
"Imperial Troops" in Episode 5.5 ... that was actually the brainchild of Dave
Eaton.  He took some great pics of  Imperial forces descending out of the • bowels
of his AT-AT (gastrointestinal metaphors amuse me :)  I'd love to take credit, • but
it's not mine to have ;)

I could have sworn that it was you who had done that, but oh well. I guess I'll
have to change that. Sorry about that Dave, and thanks for the inspiration.

Keep it up, Ryan!  I can't wait to see more!

shaun

Thanks for the compliments. They mean a lot froma great builder like you.

Ryan