 Star Wars / 6779
Re: YT-1300 Variant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 12:33:33 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Michael Brenner writes:

Great ideas for ship design. Is the Tramp Freighters book still in print?

Nope.  It came out several years ago, and a little over a year ago now West End
Games lost the license to produce the Star Wars roleplaying game.

Wizards of the Coast has it now, and it seems exceedingly doubtful they'll use
the same game system, which is a shame.

have to have one. Any other game suppliments worth getting?

Depends entirely on what you mean.  I find many game supplements worth getting,
but then, I'm a gamer. :D

Many of the Star Wars RPG books from WEG have ship designs, small land craft
designs, paintings or drawings with ideas for bases/playsets/settings, etc.  If
you're interested, stop by a gaming store, see if they have anything in stock,
and flip through it.  That's pretty much the way you'll find something you
want.

eric