 Star Wars / 6733
Re: YT-1300 Variant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 22:12:48 GMT

Mark Sandlin wrote:
I really like the idea of various models of freighters being modified by
their individual captains, so I will likely build the Falcon once, then
immediately give it an overhaul.  :^)
Let me know what you guys think.
Great idea.  I plan on modifing mine to the Otana from X-Wing:
Alliance.  :)
jmbrown@mines.edu
http://www.pcisys.net/~jmbrown/