 Star Wars / 6731
  YT-1300 Variant

Hiya folks. I just thought I'd toss these images up to show you guys what I think would make an interesting "modified" YT-1300 freighter. I may try to build something like one of these once the Millennium Falcon set is released. (URL) images are (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: YT-1300 Variant

(...) Great idea. I plan on modifing mine to the Otana from X-Wing: Alliance. :) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: YT-1300 Variant

(...) I have one question, what is the Otana? Is it that Millenium Falcon varient with the cockpit between the mandibles instead? -Mike (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: YT-1300 Variant

(...) Exactly! (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: YT-1300 Variant

(...) Now do you have any pictures of that ship? I was thinking about modifying my MF to look like that ship instead. I thought there was one some gaming website but I don't remember the URL. -Mike (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: YT-1300 Variant

Mark, These are great pictures ... would you be willing to give a personal assessment of the book? I'd love to hear what you thought, what its good points are, what's its shortcomings are ... all from a LEGO builder's perspective. Is it worth the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: YT-1300 Variant

Certainly. :^) Tramp Freighters is one of my favorite Star Wars RPG books. I think it's actually useful for more than just the RPG itself. There are many features in the book that I find useful, such as: - Upgrade information (cost, availablility, (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: YT-1300 Variant

(...) Not right off hand, but I was going to fire up XWA and take some shots from the tech viewer. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=...=-=-=-=-=- jmbrown@mines.edu (URL) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: YT-1300 Variant

(...) Hi Great ideas for ship design. Is the Tramp Freighters book still in print? I have to have one. Any other game suppliments worth getting? In the mean time if there are any other ships to take note of, try and post them too Mike Mike (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: YT-1300 Variant

(...) Nope. It came out several years ago, and a little over a year ago now West End Games lost the license to produce the Star Wars roleplaying game. Wizards of the Coast has it now, and it seems exceedingly doubtful they'll use the same game (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: YT-1300 Variant

Yeah, it can be hard to find... if any of you guys are interested in owning the book, I can take a look around the Seattle area for you. There are a few gaming stores nearby that may have it. ~Mark (...) West End (...) they'll use (...) worth (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)