 Star Wars / 6724
    Re: What makes a minifig? —Eric Joslin
   (...) There was a big conversation about this a while back. What it all boils down to is personal judgement, really. In my view, Pit Droids aren't "minifigs", nor is Sebulba. It is tempting for me to say that what draws the line for me is legs and (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: What makes a minifig? —Jeff Johnston
   (...) Actually, some of them do...the ones in the Time Twisters sets had legs, as do the ones from the DACTA Castle set. There's not much *point* in them having legs, because of the body cover...but they're there. I think a better example would be (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: What makes a minifig? —Tony A. Rowe
   (...) I was recently informed that his name is "Crankey". Just thought I'd share. In my book, he's no minifig. He's a minifig head with a structure of pieces attached to it. I'd say that he is no more a minifig than the skeleton head/crystal ball in (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)