 Star Wars / 6427
  Re: What can we expect?

I think we'll also see: Lars Family speeder Cloud City Car Jawa Sandcrawler Swoop Bike (tried to do one of these myself but it didn't come out right) plus TLG would be smart to release a Z95 Headhunter... basically the same pieces as the X-Wing (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What can we expect?

It appears that Lego is spreading it all out as much as possible so that they will have new material by the time the next movie opens. They will continue to release a few Ep. 1,4,5,6 this year and next year. Then, in 2002, the secret sets will start (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What can we expect?

I really like the idea of a cloud car and a sandcrawler, however; what color would the cloud car be? Is Lego orange accurate enough, it looks too bright to me. Secondly I don't think that Lego has the license to produce stuff from the expanded Star (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What can we expect?

Knowing Lego, the Cloud Car will probably be a combination of red and orange parts. I'd rather it be red than orange, though, because the lego orange is kinda bright. But even if they make 'em orange, they'd still be cool. -John (...) chrome (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What can we expect?

(...) The Z-95 is an old ship that the X-Wing was based off. (so the story goes) It is highly propable that either Episode 2 or 3 (maybe both) will have Z-95s and R-41 Starchasers. If they make a Z-95 I hope the use the 6x4 rectancle canopy in smoke (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What can we expect?

(...) I would love it if TLG made trans orange lightsabers! -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What can we expect?

(...) Why? (no seriously, I am curious now, why? I'd rather have trans-purple) (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What can we expect?

(...) Because I love trans orange! -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.starwars)