 Star Wars / 6219
  Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!

(...) Hehe! ;] (...) from (...) looky (...) Okay, my memory from my many, many days of playing "Tie Fighter" on the PC was a little shaky, so I had to look it up on some websites. (But it was fun). Vader's Tie was a "prototype" of sorts for what (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!

(...) "TIE Fighter" was good. I still like "X-Wing" the best. :) (...) Vader's TIE is the one in that set. What Totally Games decided to call the TIE Advanced is really (well, everywhere else, card games, RPGs and the like) called the TIE Avenger. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!

(...) I caught that Avenger thing when I was roaming the web. I only played the original Tie Fighter, before the graphics upgrade. Throughout that game it's only known as "Tie Advanced". It seems the newer version of the game went with "Tie (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)