 Star Wars / 6117
  Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!

(...) Overall I'm pretty happy with the new sets =). The ATT tank looks pretty playable, on model and has a fair selection of different pieces.Are the tan bits used for the main turret similar to the model team chrome smoke stacks? seems like it. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!

(...) Kurt, I saw the AT-AT walking on a CNN story about the toy fair this weekend. It moved along at a pretty steady pace, at least a step a second. This is much faster than the menacing pace from the films, but I think it's great to have a walking (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!

(...) This UCS line looks very promising. Both the TIE and X-wing are large and highly detailed sets but look to be minifig scaled. That looks like a chair inside the TIE cockpit, perfect size for a minifig. I hope the TIE comes with at least one (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!

In lugnet.starwars, Dan Jezek writes: <snip> (...) </snip> IMHO, it looks like it would fit a Technic fig better. See the 1x2 "grille" tiles? Besides, a minifig would slide all over the inside of that thing. You'd have to put some normal studs in (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)