 Star Wars / 6128
Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 07:09:15 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Kurt Williams writes:

Tie Interceptor / X-Wing TCS.  Wow. I'm getting a few of these... I'm just
coming out of my lego dark ages.. any see any interesting bricks that can be
yanked out of those sets?

This UCS line looks very promising.  Both the TIE and X-wing are large and
highly detailed sets but look to be minifig scaled.  That looks like a chair
inside the TIE cockpit, perfect size for a minifig.  I hope the TIE comes with
at least one minifig but I doubt it.  I really hope we get more sets in this
series.
If the millenium falcon costs $99 then it is very unlikely that we'll get a
UCS version of it.  It would cost around $250!  But why not?  Set 9747
Robotics Invention System already costs $219.  It would be too cool to get a
2000+ piece falcon in 2001 which is when the new millenium really starts.