 Star Wars / 582
    Re: Blasters for SW minifigs —Eric Brok
    Ben Fleskes wrote in message ... (...) Lego (...) figure (snip) I think the 'camera piece' held backwards by the Hoth ground personel is supposed to be a blaster. (It would even be a fairly good approximation if it weren't too big.) It can be (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Blasters for SW minifigs —Eric Joslin
     (...) I have to admit, I was introduced to this piece as a gun for Space minifigs. Wasn't that it's original intent? It can be made to do a good comera impression, but it looks like a gun to me. Especially in the hands of that Hoth Trooper, who were (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Blasters for SW minifigs —Jeff Stembel
   (...) According to Lego, for Starwars, that is a Laser Rifle. I've always considered it either a camera or a hand-held mortar, depending on the circumstances. Jeff (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)