 Star Wars / 5700
Re: The Lego Group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 11:58:19 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Charles Spindell writes:
I have seen a number of folks here continuing to use the acronym, TLC, instead
of TLG.  It is driving me crazy.  I checked the bottom of several of my Lego
sets, including 7144: Slave I and this is what I found:

It is kind of the same reason why people continue to write 1999 on their
checks after the year has changed.  I don't think it is cause for "driving me
crazy" at least not yet.  Maybe 6 months from now....?

The Lego Group.  The Lego logo and the minifigure are trademarks

So please, have some respect in future postings.  It is TLG.  TLC is a Grammy
winning hip-hop group, as well as a cable television channel.

Also, I don't think it's a lack of respect, I think some people just don't
know.  Give it a year at most and you shouldn't see anyone using TLC anymore.

Dan M.