 Star Wars / 5697
Re: The Lego Group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 08:42:42 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Charles Spindell writes:
I have seen a number of folks here continuing to use the acronym, TLC, instead
of TLG.  It is driving me crazy

:) Here's some history
<http://www.lugnet.com/publish/?n=1132>
<http://www.lugnet.com/publish/?n=1149>

So please, have some respect in future postings.  It is TLG.  TLC is a Grammy
winning hip-hop group, as well as a cable television channel.

Yep - you're right - maybe LEGO should be used instead of TLC, it'll take a
while to change it though (re: the losing LEGO vs legos battle!). But all the
people who care about it can do is use the correct form, and hope that it
looks neat enough to copy!

Richard