 Star Wars / 5542
5541  |  5543
Subject:
MGLM competition and website update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 22:09:33 GMT

I've got a couple of related announcements to make.  The first and most
important is that I'm holding a new lego building contest.  Actually it's a
series of contests, the first of which is open for submissions now.  Go to
http://soli.inav.net/~thomas/mglm/main.htm, and click on the "Competition"
section to read all about it.

The other announcment is simply to let people know that my website, Master
Grade Lego Models has undergone a major facelift, and there are several new
models to view.  Go to the url above, and click on the "Complete" section.

I hope that everyone will make an attempt to enter the contest, I've put a
lot of thought and effort into it, and I think it will be a lot of fun for
all who enter.

-David Thomas Jr.
Master Grade Lego Models
mglm@thomas-superwheel.com