 Star Wars / 5541
Re: yellow antenna
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 19:36:55 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Toki Barron writes:
Paul Davidson wrote:

I don't think Lego replaces parts that are lost by the consumer after
purchase.  One could lie, I suppose, if he wanted to put this wonderful
service at risk by wrongly taking advantage of it.

That is pretty much what I was thinking, and why I was willing to buy a whole
new set (or service pack) just to replace a part that *I* lost.

I don't usually ask Consumer Affairs to replace pieces I've lost
or broken.  But, I will occasionally, if the element is rare.

One doesn't have to lie, as Paul mistakenly assumes.  You describe
to them, honestly and accurately, the circumstances by which you
came to be missing the piece, and see if they will tender an offer
to replace the element.  If they don't want to, fine, accept that.

--

jthompson@esker.com   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"