 Star Wars / 5526
Re: my great new find!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 05:53:15 GMT

Dan Delcollo wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Paul Davidson writes:
I can't even imagine a use for 188 of those long brown double-sloped pieces.
Yikes, that's a lot of space in one's lego bins! :)

--

actually, those ugly brown double sloped pieces make can be used to make
interesting feet for your lego robotics projects.  Its what I do with mine.

If you place them one next to the other, you can get an interesting "exhaust
louvre" effect...in a pinch, though, they make great chewin' pieces for Fido.

Actually, I found a good use for them--nanofig starship hulls.  Granted, they're
not an accurate rendering of any specific starship, but they make an interesting
shape anyhow.  Another possibility is to mate four of them and make a "pod" of
sorts.

best

Lindsay