 Star Wars / 5504
5503  |  5505
Subject:
my great new find!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 16:04:39 GMT

I was in Shopko the other day (Norhtern midwest discount retail chain) and I
discovered not really a great set but a great deal.  They had the droid
fighters discounted 75% off.  I was thinking about picking up a few but did
even better.  My sister works there so I got her employee discount too,
another 10% off making it 85% off the regular price!  So I paid $1.62 per
droid fighter and I was thinking why not buy them all?  Well, now I own a
total of 47 droid fighters.  I know it sounds stupid but I just had to talk
about my great deal and plus I needed the pieces too.

Mike