 Star Wars / 5518
Re: my great new find!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 21:06:58 GMT

I can't even imagine a use for 188 of those long brown double-sloped pieces.
Yikes, that's a lot of space in one's lego bins! :)

--

Paul Davidson

Bram Lambrecht <braml@juno.com> wrote in message
"Michael Perri" <zerog270@aol.com> writes:
Well, now I own a total of 47 droid fighters.

47!?!  Are you going to keep them all?  If so, do you have any plans on
how you're going to use that massive amount of limited variety pieces?
--Bram