 Star Wars / 5500
  Re: Destroyer Droid - Help w/ unrolling

(...) I posted a fix earlier. If the grey pin pops out even a little, the head will have trouble. The grey pin passes through a technic element that is always attached to the head. Wrap a small rubber band around this part. Now, there is also a (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Destroyer Droid - Help w/ unrolling

I'm having trouble with the rear leg mechanism too. I reduced the number of elastics to 3. This seemd to make the latching and unlatching operations easier when tripping it manually (i.e. by hand, not rolling it). With 4 bands I could trip the rear (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Destroyer Droid - Help w/ unrolling

Boy oh boy, I had troubles with this as well. The head/rubberband fix had helped with the head. For the back leg, I couldn't get it to snap open no matter how hard the front legs struck. When I reduced rubberbands it would open but not have enough (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Destroyer Droid - Help w/ unrolling

Correct me if I am wrong. Alot of the areas where people are having problems with the legs unfolding, are held together with the L shaped flat technic pieces. I found the flash on mine to be sticking out too far to allow a pair of these to sit flush (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)