 Star Wars / 5371
5370  |  5372
Subject:
EP1 DVD and VHS release news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 13:52:21 GMT

I found this article today about the release of EP1 on DVD and VHS (Mostly
DVD).  For DVD owners like myself don't hold your breath Lucas is prepared to
completly miss the boat on this one.

Here is the article.

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/eo/20000109/en/20000109043.html

I think Mr. Lucas needs to wake up and remember where his bread is buttered.
The fans are his most important resource and he seems to have smacked them in
the face once again.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/