 Star Wars / 52
Re: fan of both, hoping for the best
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 16:50:04 GMT

Terry K wrote:

On Thu, 8 Oct 1998 00:34:40 GMT, "Jesse Long" <JesseL@hawaii.edu>
wrote:

It's called the stormtrooper effect, and can be seen throughout the SW
movies.  The more people shooting and the more obvious the target, the
harder it is to hit it.  Conversely, the more difficult the shot the easier
it is.

The even replicated it in the video games.  I remember trying to pick
off storm-troopers with a blaster, and the dang thing never would hit
anywhere near where the sight was.  grrrr....

"Not as clumsy or random as a blaster..." - Ben Kenobi, SW

--
From Tom McDonald
Anti-spam block in place.

--