 Star Wars / 4874
Re: Reason for no stormtroopers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 21:43:07 GMT

"Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Tom Stangl writes:
Zak wrote:
Anyway, with our luck, Han will come with a buncha tools.  I wonder
if there's a way to modify an oil can to look like a blaster?

Heat and stretch the drill?

You don't have to mutilate it.  A 1x1 round brick will attach to it
either way, and makes a pretty cool blaster (if kinda big).

Cool!  That worksd pretty well, as does a 1x1 cone.  For anyone who
didn;t understand this, take a drill from one of those tool sprues, and
stick the drilling end into the top of a 1x1 round brick or cone.
--Bram