 Star Wars / 4862
Re: Reason for no stormtroopers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 17:51:15 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:

Let me see if I can clear this up a little, I think what Jon is saying
is that it would be nice to see TLC make an actual storm Trooper Baster,
rather than rigging up some megaphone or whatever.

Memo to TLC: If your reluctance to produce blasters is indeed making you
reluctant to produce Stormtroopers, then I say to you: Be troubled no longer.
If you put out a Stormtrooper pack that had them carrying brooms, wrenches,
walkie-talkies, a tray of drinks, a vase of flowers, walking a monkey on a
leash, etc., etc., I'd buy a dozen.  If I have to, I'll give them Adventurer
guns.  I'll give them Pirate cutlasses.  I'll give them Castle lances with
streaming banners.  I'll give them Scala hairbrushes.  Lego, just give me
Stormtroopers.  For the love of all that is good and just, please...I beg
you...just give me Stormtroopers.