 Star Wars / 4694
    Mini-figs —Karl Martinson
   Hey Lugnet! Get ready to have some fun. Grab a Rebel Technician, and a Luke minifig. Change their heads, and you have a perfect Luke in Bespin gear. Now grab your Vader minifig, and have yourself some good old wholesome lightsaber battlen' fun. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Mini-figs —Eric Kingsley
     (...) I think someone posted this quite a while back as well and it works great. My simple SW fig that you may have seen is a Rebel Soldier in Jungle gear (aka Endor). It requires pulling the arms off of the Jedi Luke from the Speeder Bikes and (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Mini-figs —Matthew Wilkins
     (...) I put the head from that there Rebel Technician on to Snowspeeder Luke and made Corran Horn from the Rogue Squadron books. This also gave me free rign to give Landspeeder Luke the former S/S Luke's lightsaber, in lieu of one of his own (L/S (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Mini-figs —Karl Martinson
     (...) Poor Dash. He gets the worst helmet in the entire line. The other helmets are super detailed, but poor Dack gets only 2 blue Rebel symbols. And to top it off, he has a plain old smiley head. Oh well, I replaced mine's head with a white haired (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Hoth Luke —David Simmons
     Take the Hoth Soldier, remove the head and replace it with Luke's. Then remove the brown visor and replace it with a black goggle piece from Adventurer's. Dave (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Hoth Luke —Karl Martinson
     (...) Yeah, that works, but if you really want him to be exact, make his legs and "underwear" tan, his arms and hands white, and the hoth torso. For his hat, I used one of those white banker type hats. Oh, yeah, get rid of the backpack. (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Kyle Katan minifig —William Ryan Fletcher
   I made a Kyle Katan (from Dark Forces) minifig with tan legs and Anakin's torso. He has a scruffly head (I think it was a soldier general from the Pirate theme) and a black hairpiece. I'm not quite sure I like the way the shirt/torso looks on him (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)