 Star Wars / 4698
Re: Mini-figs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 18:33:54 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Karl Martinson writes:
Hey Lugnet! Get ready to have some fun. Grab a Rebel Technician, and a Luke
minifig. Change their heads, and you have a perfect Luke in Bespin gear. Now
grab your Vader minifig, and have yourself some good old wholesome lightsaber
battlen' fun. Should this be counted as a custom figure? Legos were designed
to be interchanged. Any body else made any simple Star Wars Lego "customs"?

I put the head from that there Rebel Technician on to Snowspeeder Luke and
made Corran Horn from the Rogue Squadron books. This also gave me free rign to
give Landspeeder Luke the former S/S Luke's lightsaber, in lieu of one of his
own (L/S Luke is obviously pre-Death of Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru... oh, DEAR I
need a life.) A nifty trick; put Old Obi-Wan's lightsaber on the other end of
the handle from Luke's to make it look like they are different.

Does anyone else find it humourous that TLC made "Dack" a smiley? The irony of
this made me chuckle the entire time I was putting the Snowspeeder together.

-Cheese