 Star Wars / 4703
Re: Mini-figs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 21:45:17 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Matthew Wilkins writes:

Does anyone else find it humourous that TLC made "Dack" a smiley? The irony of
this made me chuckle the entire time I was putting the Snowspeeder together.

-Cheese

Poor Dash. He gets the worst helmet in the entire line. The other helmets are
super detailed, but poor Dack gets only 2 blue Rebel symbols. And to top it
off, he has a plain old smiley head. Oh well, I replaced mine's head with a
white haired Ice Planet dude. He looks a bit better.