 Star Wars / 4642
Re: 2001 SW Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 19:32:50 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jeff Johnston writes:
Well, it looks like I'm in luck!  I stopped by the Wal-Mart on the way home to
pick up a spare A-Wing Fighter, and what do I find inside but the new 2001
LEGO catalog!  Sorry, no scans yet, I just upgraded my OS and the driver isn't
working properly, but here's a short description of the classic SW sets.  I'll
describe the Ep1 sets in a different message.

(Note: the preceding is a work of satire.  Anybody taking it too seriously is
in danger of being eaten by alligators unless they stand on top of their car
and should "weeble weeble weeble" at the top of their lungs for the next half
hour.  Thanks.)

Ahhh...  You are almost as evil as me!  Keep up the "good" work!
MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Jeff (Yup, another one...)