 Star Wars / 4619
Re: 2001 SW Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 13:20:06 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
Jeff Johnston <sakura@mediaone.net> writes:

and what do I find inside but the new 2001 LEGO catalog!

Lemme see if I get this straight: We are in 1999 now, and we recently
had the 2000 catalogue scanned and uploaded (thanks to Kevin Loch).  Now
you're saying that you've already found the 2001 catalogue?  That's
almost too good to be true!

I would be vary happy if you could describe the other sets in the
catalogue as well.  A scan would be even better!

Jeff is just being a meanie! Although if you could take some photographs as
you stand atop your car shouting "weeble weeble weeble", that would be great
thanks ;)

Richard