 Star Wars / 4621
Re: 2001 SW Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 13:27:31 GMT

(Note: the preceding is a work of satire.  Anybody taking it too seriously
is in danger of being eaten by alligators unless they stand on top of their
car and should "weeble weeble weeble" at the top of their lungs for the next
half hour.  Thanks.)

I think some of you missed the last little bit of Jeff's message.  Please read
the above statement.  Get it...  Got it...  Good...  :-P

Great fun thanks for the laugh Jeff,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/